Categories

Thursday 22 September 2011

Best Full English Breakfast in Town


There are many places you can get full English breakfast in Hong Kong such as the popular Flying Pan in Wanchai and my all time favourite Wagyu on Wyndham Street.  However, if you fancy something more up-market, then try the one in Alfie’s by Kee (owned by Alfred Dunhill the boutique). 

[ Domestic helpers having a break ]

My favourites were the mushrooms which had an intense nutty flavor and the eggs benedict with home-made hollandaise sauce. Although the serving size in general was right for me, I think it’s a bit stingy that they only give you one small sausage. I’d have like to swap another one with the black pudding as I am not a fan of it. 

The restaurant is decorated tastefully with lots of dark wood and brass. I also found the service was good and staff were friendly.

No comments:

Post a Comment